The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This

• We aren’t worthy enough to grab this one! And yes, you did read the headline correctly. Coldplay and The Chainsmokers, might be teaming up after all for a collaboration that knows no bounds.
    Going by The Chainsmokers’ recent Snapchat story, the duo uploaded a clip which sees them share the same studio with the legendary UK band’s frontman, Chris Martin. While the preview doesn’t give away much, we can see Chris share his heavenly vocals on top of a melodic piece which already feels like a monstrous hit!
    With no further details on the collaboration yet, it would be interesting to see whether it’s a joint effort with the band or Chris alone. Check out the clip below and stay tuned for more updates!

https://vid.me/TGGD
    https://vid.me/OVVj

• The Chainsmokers & Coldplay – Something Just Like This
    23.03. | Disruptor Records / Columbia Records | iTunes

• Simpel gestricker Track mit wenig Eigenständigkeit, aber das haben auf Mainstream ausgerichtete Tracks ja eh selten. Charten wird der Track aber grade deswegen.

Die Parallelen zu "Roses" ergeben sich vor allem aus dem Grundbeat des "Mainparts" - insgesamt mehr Namedropping als Geniestreich.

• !!!!!!

1.Shapov & Axwell - Belong (Original Mix)
    2.DJ M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K - I can see you baby
    3.Bynon - Moonlight Party
    4.Joris Voorn - I Ran The Zoo (Digital Version)
    5.CYA - Mistakes (Original Mix)
    6.Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman - Shine (Original Mix)
    7.Mark Knight, Green Velvet Rene Amesz - Live Stream (Original Mix)
    8.Jenia X Styles - Stories (Original Mix)
    9.NEW_ID & Years feat. Moses York - Fly Forever (Original Mix)
    10.Shapov vs. Beverly Pills –Some People (Original Mix)

• Irgendwie hat sich der Track über die Radios in meine Gehörgänge gedrängt und dort festgesetzt.
    Und lässt mich nicht mehr los! Gute Vocals, eingängiger Synthie Sound.
    Mir gefällt auch noch der Dimitri Vegas und Like Mike Remix ganz gut.