Beiträge von C.R.Y.

sorry, very poor album, 2/10 from me,

the previous album was in some ways much better

imo maybe Mission Control ist the only good track of the album

btw Paul, why you need so many cooperations with artists of lower standards?

Cover version of 'Guru Josh - Infinity' from 1995, made by Torsten Stenzel and Ralph Armand Beck aka Dj Taucher. In some interview Ralph said that the label Dance Pool (Sony) came with the idea to make a cover version of the Guru Josh's original.

Reached nr.50 in German Media Control Charts https://www.offiziellecharts.de/titel-details-3046

Original video aka Phase I

The longer version Phase III

More acidic version Phase II

My personal favorite is the Scuba Mix

There is also a techno version on the release the Energized Mix

Also i love this soft mix called the Liqiud Mix that i very love

u can hear from the tracks what a quality trance release was this, and it still is, absolutely wonderful

"PROCEED WITH VISUAL ATTACK FORMATION. LOTS OF SPACE"

Zitat von wikipedia

Universal Nation" is the first and the most successful release by DJ/producer Mike "M.I.K.E." Dierickx under his alias Push. What began as small trance studio project in late 1997, became an international commercial success over the years. The song was first released in 1998 on the legendary Belgian trance label Bonzai Records. After receiving positive reviews, the song was signed in France, Spain and Germany. One year later, other European countries followed (UK, Italy, Norway, Sweden, The Netherlands). Due to the several individual releases, the song has three different titles: Universal Nation, Universal Nation '99 and Universal Nation (The Real Anthem).

Mike Dierickx is generally praised for his high quality productions. Universal Nation is often quoted as an "all time favorite trance record". In 1999 Universal Nation won "Best club single Move-X Dance Awards".

Reached Nr. 59 in German Media Control single charts!

cant see here some important remixes:

Ferry Corsten Remix

Oliver Lieb Remix

and a more progressive version from 2017, released on BONZAI

THE STORY BEHIND:
    +++
    +++
    +++

here a rare footage with live vocals of Janet Taylor at the TOTP

also very solid reworks from 2006 (i think these versions are made by Ralph Novell, who knows more?)

+ 2006 Remixes from the one and only Andreas Kramer aka Solid Sleep and Scot Project!

Here are some of my favorites from this good old guy

Alex M.O.R.P.H. and Woody van Eyden pres Lexwood - I Love Trance

Ayu - M (Woody van Eyden vs M.O.R.P.H. Remix
    )
    Scott Mac pres De-Progression & AJ Gibson - Twilight (Woody van Eyden Remix)

Woody van Eyden - Unfinished Symphony (Funaki Remix)

ATB - Long Way Home (Starfighter 2 Remix)

Zitat von discogs

Sequential One was started in 1993 by German producer André Tanneberger, getting the name from the Sequential Pro One synthesizer.

In 1994 three more members joined: Morpha on vocals, producer Ulrich "Spacekid" Poeppelbaum and Dutch producer Woody van Eyden.

Woody and Morpha left in 1998. In 1999 the last single was released. As the House Nation label owned the Sequential One name, André and Uli continued the project as SQ-1 on Kontor Records.

Here an early solo production from Andre, released in 1994, great atmosphere of those years

not a fan of this duo, they sound really unispired for me, but here some better melodies from them:

01. Lost Witness vs Sassot - Whatever (Aly & Fila Remix)
    02. Miguel Sassot - Empty (Aly & Fila Remix)
    03. ----
    04. ----
    05. ----
    06. ----
    07. ----

my favorite production with their name is Aly & Fila - Thebes (Mark Eteson Remix), try it, the mainpart is pure gold

Zitat von Steve Eagle

Since he began DJ'ing at the famous Dorian Gray club at the age of 18, Sven has created ripples through the world of electronic music in many ways: As co-founder of the trendsetting labels Eye Q Records, Harthouse and Cocoon Recordings; as owner of the clubs OMEN and Cocoon Club; and perhaps most importantly, as the godfather of Germany's trance and techno scene since its inception in the early 90s. Sven, like no other person in electronic dance music, has the ability to expose underground sounds to the mass population. His 14+ hour sets are the stuff of legend, and he will be DJ'ing parties until he his unable to physically operate a turntable - and even then he will be doing something innovative to propel electronic music into the new era.

Still the most hard working man in the Techno scene,

a true LEGEND.

He has all my respect!

I also had the chance to see and hear him live at some events..