• ....da sag ich mal "Happy New Year" :hmm: :thumbdown:

Tim Van de Stadt

Hey friends (especially Producers/DJ's).
    I have something to tell you about Xander Mourits (aka Energyzed).
    I’ve given this guy so much the past few years, but sometimes it takes time for someones real character to peek through.
    Let me tell you about this gem. After pushing/helping/guiding/teaching him both personally and business wise for more than four years,
    he decides to fuck over his best friends to get a quick $$. No idea what for, he doesn’t really need money anyway to survive as he
    still lives with his parents.
    I am one who likes to share everything. Knowledge, tools, money, even a feature on my tracks, like you received plenty of times on our ‘collabs. You know, you name it. One condition; just communicate it with me. I sent you a kick and you used it in a track? Don’t let me find out through the promo mail of the label its getting released at. You’re selling one of my old projects to one of your close friends? Would be awesome if you’d let me know. Plus, take out my kicks man… and don’t come up with excuses like ‘yeah the guy who I sold it to ripped it from your track’, they all speak the truth when I ask them about it. You leave behind a pattern of lies and excuses just to cover your own ass. Because, that's all you care about.
    I FUCKING WORSHIPPED the first Virus TI bank I got sent. It was my precious. I improved so much from just learning from those, seeing how its done… And I’d always keep them to myself, as I expect others to do so, too. They helped me move forward in my career, and I am most thankful for that. I don’t go around compiling OTHER PEOPLES patches, not even renaming the things, and then selling it for 500$… It’s someones fucking lifework you imbecile! Didn’t your parents teach you any respect?
    Then there’s this. You spend time at my house. My studio. My pc. I go to bed, leave my PC unlocked. I trust you do no harm. Why do I have to find out from one of YOUR friends that you copied my fucking qlimax anthem project and god knows what more? How do you even consider sending out your best friends LIFEWORK for whatever reason? Are you sick in the head? What the fuck is wrong with you dude? Look in the mirror, man. Are you satisfied with yourself?
    After posting a message on the Producers Forum, I feel the need to make this public. You’re a filthy compulsive liar who does everything for his own gain. A lot of people contacted me with doubts about you too, because apparently you’ve been a busy guy sending out more stuff. Also, scamming people into buying tracks from you and then never delivering? How are you even on a label? Btw, renaming ‘ATMOZFEARS KICK3.WAV’ to ‘ENERGYZEDKICK3.WAV’ doesn’t make it yours, you fucking clown. Yay! Why the fuck did I ever put any effort in you? I saw potential in you, but apparently it’s gone to fucking waste over greed. You gained some $$, but you’re gonna lose fucking everything with your shitty ass lifestyle.
    Don’t worry, I’m gonna make sure you pay back all the people too that you’ve scammed. How do you even sleep at night when you tell a guy you’ll ghost him a tune for 1000$, having him send that and never even doing one fucking thing? Even worse, sending out MY DEMO TRACKS to them, to get them in the mood?
    There’s so much more man, but this paints a clear picture. I gave you plenty of chances to act, explain, come clean, ask for help, but whatever man….
    gl hf

Leider kann der Medieninhalt nicht angezeigt werden. Der Inhalt ist nicht mehr verfügbar oder der Zugriff gesperrt.

• Puhh sollte das stimmen, ist seine Hardstyle Karriere gelaufen. Wirklich schade aber an Dummheit nicht zu überbieten, hat er ernsthaft geglaubt das so etwas nicht auffällt bzw. aufliegt ?.

Das Neue Jahr, fängt Super an ^^.

• Puhh sollte das stimmen, ist seine Hardstyle Karriere gelaufen. Wirklich schade aber an Dummheit nicht zu überbieten, hat er ernsthaft geglaubt das so etwas nicht auffällt bzw. aufliegt ?.

Das Neue Jahr, fängt Super an ^^.

Stimme dir da voll und ganz zu.

P.S.:
    Hatten wir nicht schon mal eine ähnlichen Fall bei einen "Nachwuchsproduzenten" vor 1-2 Jahren gehabt?

Robin Brandes:

Zitat

"A style can't die."

• Stimme dir da voll und ganz zu.
    P.S.:
    Hatten wir nicht schon mal eine ähnlichen Fall bei einen "Nachwuchsproduzenten" vor 1-2 Jahren gehabt?

Denke du meinst Thyron ? , wenn ich mich noch richtig erinnere hat er damals paar Tracks von B-Front mitgehen lassen. Mit Gearbox hat er aber trotzdem noch ein Label gefunden. Energyzed dürfte da kaum so gut wegkommen.

• Stellungsnahme von Energyzed:

Zitat

I sold some of my own banks and did not notice his bank was included when selecting my own banks which results in me being publicly crucified.

:D :D