Jeffrey Sutorius verlässt Dash Berlin

• DASH BERLIN FRONT MAN ANNOUNCES SPLIT FROM TRIO

Jeffrey Sutorius, front man for the legendary Dash Berlin trio, has just released a statement suggesting that he has split from the duo due to an ongoing conflict. This conflict also explains his absence at recent shows, most notably, ASOT 850 and Spring Awakening Music Festival, where he was replaced by Zedd. Jeffrey Sutorius claims he is suffering from health issues due to the conflict. The statement includes no further details about the consequences for upcoming shows.

“Through this statement I inform you that at the end of May I severed my ties with Vanderkleij Agency, Sebastiaan Molijn and Eelke Kalberg (booker and management of Dash Berlin). The reason for ending the relationship is mismanagement in the past several years and neglecting my interests. I recently found out that Molijn and Kalberg together with Vanderkleij Agency registered the name ‘Dash Berlin’ in their own name. I did not realize that as such it might not be possible for me to perform under my Dash Berlin name. I requested my lawyers to put this matter before the court, so that this matter can be resolved. All this has had a negative influence on my health, and I was advised to take it easy. I would have preferred to announce this through my own social media channels. However, after ending the relationship my access to the social media accounts was blocked. I hope that all this can be settled quickly and that I can continue to perform. I love my fans and I hope they will understand.” Jeffrey Sutorius (Dash Berlin)

Dash Berlin is actually formed of 3 members. Jeffrey Sutorius works alongside Eelke Kalberg and Sebastian Molijn, and since around 2006, the trio have been responsible for some of trance music’s most iconic modern hits, with a catalogue full of successful releases such as ‘Till The Sky Falls Down’ and ‘Waiting’. Following the statement, the future for the Dash Berlin project looks increasingly uncertain, and fans around the world have been left in shock.

https://weraveyou.com/2018/06/dash-berlin-trio-break/

Hmm vor kurzem hieß es doch noch, sie wollen wieder mehr in Richtung Trance gehen und nun das...

• Erste Solo-Nummer "Bad Days" mit Jake Reese kommt wohl bald

1. Track

Trance-Charts April 2024

01. Hemstock & Mercurial Virus - Cherubim

02. Talla 2XLC & Clara Yates - Somewhere Over The Rainbow

03. JamX & D.mand - Unique
    04. Armin van Buuren & Gryffin - What Took You So Long

05. Solar Vision - The Sound Of Missing You

06. BiXX & Dreamy - No Surrender

07. Ronski Speed, Stargazers & Katty Heath - Follow My Heart

08. Pinkque & Roxanne Emery - Better Than This

09. JAN DE VICE & Josie Sandfeld - Losing Track Of Time (Tycoos Remix)

:tranceup: