Afrojack ft. Eva Simons - Take Over Control (Crazy 1's Bootleg Mix)

• Thank you very much guys. I thought this was a 50/50. Either people would like it, or totally hate it. You have to experiment sometimes!

• Thank you very much guys. I thought this was a 50/50. Either people would like it, or totally hate it. You have to experiment sometimes!

/Like

i like it a lot

even though i dont really like the original, this is way better ... dont ask me why, i dont know

and also ... finally someone with whom i can discuss music in english ... YEY! :)

• Rocco & Bass-T just now played this ...

live in Oberhausen - Turbinehalle ...

rocks!

rocks!

Dafür sind Sie auch bekannt!!! Hier im Norden!!:)... Rocco & Bass-T Are For Me The Best Trendsetter Here in Germany!!!:)[hr]

Thanks guys!

and your Sound is very funny.. Perfect for the Dancefloors here in germany:)

I think that's great! Keep it up!

• Für mich "Anfänger" weil nur der Main part mit bisschen härteren Kicks aufgewertet worden ist...
    Verstehs nicht wieso einige dafür "Erfahren" geben...

---------------------------------

I choosed "Beginner" cause it sounds like ur just put some harder Kicks in the Mainpart...
    Don't really understand why so much voted for "experienced"

• Verstehs nicht wieso einige dafür "Erfahren" geben...

Besser wäre auch ein Notensystem 10/10;) ...Versteh dich da einwenig!!!:)

rocks!

Really? Wow. That's awesome. Wonder where they got it?

Yeah of course everyone has their own opinion. I just thought that the synth part was good enough to keep as it was, but yeah, I see what you mean.

• Yeah of course everyone has their own opinion. I just thought that the synth part was good enough to keep as it was, but yeah, I see what you mean.

Hope u don't miss understand me...
    It's not bad but in comparison with some other Tracks in the Bootleg Section it's not really justified.
    Sounds hard but in a other view it's maybe ok cause ur not like Rob Mayth, THT, Ced Tecknoboy and other Producers...

• Hope u don't miss understand me...
    It's not bad but in comparison with some other Tracks in the Bootleg Section it's not really justified.
    Sounds hard but in a other view it's maybe ok cause ur not like Rob Mayth, THT, Ced Tecknoboy and other Producers...

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. Will have that in mind the next time I make a bootleg. :)

• :egyptian: Get so Up!!!! Wounderfull Sound!!! Speakers Up To 99%:boogy:

for me "The Next Shooting Star"

• have played it several times now ... it ROCKS in clubs ... on the radio most people like it ... some dont ... still think its an awsome track :)

• Sound really nice man!
    I loved the Afrojack Remix, so this is just nice!
    Awesome Melody man!
    Could you pass it to me ? :)