E-Force & Digital Punk - My God

• Rawstyle wird für mich immer unintressanter,die Kreativität wie es vor ein paar Jahren der fall war fehlt leider immer mehr in den Tracks.

Insgesamt ist das hier auch nicht mehr als ´´Geht so´´.

Nimms mir nicht übel, aber dann ist es vielleicht für dich mal an der Zeit, dich zumindest für eine Weile nach anderen Genres umzusehen?
    Das mache ich regelmäßig so, ebenfalls höre ich keine Hardstyle podcasts mehr.

Vielleicht bringen dir die Ratschläge ja etwas.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Bazzkicker ()

• Meiner Meinung nach hat Networkz da durchaus recht, eine kreative Meisterleistung ist diese Nummer definitiv nicht. Der Track lebt vor allem von den durchaus gelungene kicks , screech und vocals gefallen mir überhaupt nicht.

• Ich finde die Screech weit besser als die meisten Raw Screeches, von daher muss ich ganz klar sagen, dass die Nummer für mich heraussticht.
    Auch wenn ich mit der Meinung ziemlich allein dastehe. :P

• Zitat

Yet another smashing release and a killer collaboration between two front-men from the notorious A2 Records label, “My God” is yet another track that has left fans begging for more since September 2014. Mr. “Seven” or better known as E-Force has gone from strength to strength since his incredible year in 2014 which saw him with a packed out schedule and his tracks hitting it high within the charts. When you team up this raw hardstyle heavyweight with the mighty Digital Punk, you can most certainly expect some degree of a natural disaster! (In the best possible way, Of course).

“My God” is the full package to every raw hardstyle lovers perfect track! Ensuring a dark and eerie storyline, the epic atmosphere that packs a powerful punch and of course one hell of a heavy kick that will undoubtedly have all feet reporting straight to the dance-floor! To set the party atmosphere further, the official video clip was filmed at “Unleashed” in Time Out, Gemert in December, 2014 and it is surely one impressive clip to accompany one hell of a track! Watch it here: bit.ly/1C9IhMn

For everybody anxiously waiting to get their hands on “My God,” the wait is finally over as it will be released on A2 Records on 18/03/2015.