NoFace Records

• On the name of his new label, Max explained, "It's called No Face because it doesn't have any identity for the music, you know, it's just all over the place."
    So what can we expect out of Max's new label? We asked what artists he was interested in for No Face and Max tells us much of the label will focus on his own music for the first year.
    On his new label No Face:
    "I have this guy, Danny Ray who's been working with me for a long time and I'm trying to grow him on the label. I'll probably do something obviously with AN21 or some other people from the Size camp on it. But other than that I'm just going to focus initially to kind of do my own stuff, maybe first year. So I'm just going to release my own music and shape up the identity of the label itself before I jump into trying to figure out who I'm going to sign and what songs. I want to focus on Max Vangeli on this label, this is going to be my thing."
    [/quote]
    Read more: http://news.iheart.com/article…i-13237133/#ixzz3wa4BznkW

• Erstes Release "Shine" ist ja schon mal eine sehr geile und v.a. abwechslungsreiche Nummer mit zwei perfekten Vocals, die sich gut ergänzen.
    Bin sehr gespannt auf weitere Tracks von Max Vangeli in 2016!