Andreas Krämer (Junk Project/Aquaplex/Russenmafia/Solid Sleep....)

• I always wanted to make a thread for this legendary guy, so here it is.

he is somehow unknown for the new trance generation, but still respected in the techno scene. maybe because he always made his own thing and never gone commercial.

here some essentials that i already posted on the forum:

Junk Project - Control 99 (Phuture Punk Timebase Mix)

Composure - Universal Action

P.G.L. - The White Light (Russenmafia Remix)

Human Force - Oddyssey-3000 (Junk Project Remix)

Russenmafia - Corruption

i will post more tunes later, also please share your favorites

• In my oppinion among the top 5 Trance producers of all time - countless awesome tracks, some lovely athmosphere within all of them.
    I still wonder what's the reason, that most of his tracks are not properly mastered. Most of them do have a hearable offset between the right and left channel - So one of both channels is always louder than the other. It's quite sad, cause from the technical aspect he as also way ahead of time. All of his tracks do have quite a big load of puch coming from the SUB frequencies, which makes them a real listening pleasure on high end sound systems.

• I still wonder what's the reason, that most of his tracks are not properly mastered. Most of them do have a hearable offset between the right and left channel - So one of both channels is always louder than the other. It's quite sad, cause from the technical aspect he as also way ahead of time. All of his tracks do have quite a big load of puch coming from the SUB frequencies, which makes them a real listening pleasure on high end sound systems.

like Kai says in this video at 2:45 :

im 100% with this opinion :)

Russenmafia - Dakrapo

Junk Project - Beats Brings Silence

Mark Jones - New Life (Dj Cyglas Remix)

Solid Sleep - Cosmic Orgasm

Ramond - Infinity (Russenmafia Remix)