Beiträge von C.R.Y.

I don`t know anyone of these guys. In which country are they popular ?

einfach everywhere :biggrin2: just check out the sales charts on beatport, junodownload and others and you will see that this "monotone" music is more supported like trance or hard dance...

i need this album! :)[hr]

kein großes label

Bpitch is a small label?

i think Bpitch is one of the most respected EDM labels in the world :jump:

amazing release! i really like it :)

Zitat

Jeder andere der so eine Monotone Musik machen würde, hätte nicht die geringste chance damit bekannt zu werden.

joke of the day! check out music from people like Apparat, Swayzak, Four Tet, Pantha Du Prince, Lone, Gold Panda or some legends like Orbital, Burial, Spooky and many others... they are also very popular.. and i really like this kind of music:smile62:

sorry but Mauro Picotto = Handz Up? it was not pure trance but it was TRANCE! it was the cheesy side of trance.. for example listen to: Liquid Child - Diving Faces (Club Mix), Marc Van Linden - Another Dimension (Club Mix), Dj Shah - Commandments (Command Mix)... it was Trance in the 1999-2000, now it sounds more like trancy dance music...

and i also call your music style Hard Dance..:biggrin:

this was for me the best Tomcraft single ever! i prefer this version:
    [my-youtube width=425 height=344]

[/my-youtube]

here is also the video

[/my-youtube]

ohh guys... dubstep is not really a new style (check out early LFO tracks from 1992).. :cool: from 2007 is the style just very overhyped in the UK.. and now also commercialized :biggrin:

if u want something new from the future just check out electronic music styles like: IDM, Electro Clash, Subbass, Mutant Disco, Nu Rave, Liquid Funk :wink:

[/my-youtube]

the world need again stuff like this.. times when Handz Up was really nice club music..back to the roots

Dubstep is ok.. but i like more Drumstep:)

yepp you are right guys, its not really a cover..

the young people in 2001 liked the track "Everybody" and it was good supported, but the real trance fans dont really liked this new "inspired" track by Rocco - like now somebody dont likes the new cover tracks of Moonlight Shadows or Because The Night :biggrin:

great post Alex! :biggrin:

Zitat

als Rocco mit "Everybody" in die Top 10 der deutschen Single-Charts eingestiegen ist ? Der Song lief auf Viva jeden Tag rauf und runter. "Drop The Bass" enterte die Top 20, und "Genration Of Love" immerhin noch die Top 30. Alles keine Coversongs, wohlgemerkt.

Rocco - Everybody = DJ Jose Vs G-Spott - House Of Justice (big hit in NL)
    Rocco - Drop The Bass = G-Spott - N-R-G (big hit in NL)

Generation Of Love was also a cover track ..

there is just one problem in Handz Up guys! and its not about promotion!!!

the style is not really progressive.. i mean there is the same sound from 2005 and its make this music style very boring.. When i listen to the new stuff (for example the new Basslovers United) and i close my eyes i still think that im somewhere in 2005.. listen to Siria - Endless Summer or something else from that year and you know that after 5 years Handz Up have the same composition, the same synth style and there is nothing really for the no-vocal fans... i know that nobody from you likes this opinion, but thats the truth :( the remix of Rocco & Bass-T for 12inch was really great example how to make something special from this style.. but there are not many tunes with something thats not overlooked

House is very popular from 1989 and it sounds every year very progressive and fresh.. Dutch House is now really overhyped.. and there was nothing like that in 2007 or before... i think house will be more and more popular, because its every year something else... trance is also a great example or techno...

The German Trance stuff in 97-2002 was more oriented for the clubs, it was not really music for the charts like Eurodance, top 10 tracks like Gigi Agostino - Bla Bla Bla, Presiozo - Tell Me Why, Music Instructors - Super Fly, Rollergirl - Dear Jessy, have influenced the new producers to make the trance sound more catchy and happy so there was Handz Up born...

yo and the Cover tracks:
    its very simple, for example : Pulsedriver never reached high placement in the charts, not even in the top 40, but the guy made a cover - Cambodia and the track reached the 11th place in the german charts.. there is alot of examles like Braveheart, Komodo and others.. cover tracks always worked in the charts

Live stream:

http://www.dancetunesradio.com/

http://www.radio538.nl/

CONNECT stage-Dance-Tunes rádio
    22:30 - 23:30 Airbase
    23:30 - 00:30 Lange
    00:30 - 02:00 ATB
    02:00 - 04:00 Ferry Corsten
    04:00 - 05:00 Jochen Miller
    05:00 - 06:00 Simon Patterson
    06:00 - 07:00 Kutski

Rádio 538
    00:00 - 00:30 Moguai (Play)
    00:30 - 02:00 Avicii (Play)
    02:00 - 04:00 Ferry Corsten (Connect)

and one back in time classic to remember :biggrin2:

Tiesto - Energy 2000 31-12-1999

01 Kaycee – Millennium Stringz (Vocal Mix)
    02 The Quest – C Sharp (Original Mix)
    03 Kamaya Painters – Far From Over (Original Mix)
    04 Spoiled & Zigo – More & More (Instrumental Mix)
    05 Mario Lopez – The Sound Of Nature (Plug 'n' Play Remix)
    06 Mario Piu Presents DJ Arabesque – Serendipity (Mas Mix)
    07 Arrakis – The Spice (Original Mix)
    08 DJ Tiësto – Sparkles (Airscape Remix)
    09 Danski & DJ Delmundo – Kiss (Airscape Remix)
    10 Balearic Bill – Destination Sunshine (DJ Tiësto's Power Mix)
    11 The Digital Blonde – Electra
    12 Body-Shock – Sleepless
    13 S.O. Project – Direct Dizko (12“ Original Mix)
    14 Zombie Nation – Kernkraft 400 (DJ Gius Remix)
    15 Binary Finary – 2000 (DJ Jam X & De Leon’s DuMonde Millenium Mix)
    16 Rank 1 – Airwave (Original Mix)

im curious what will play Tiesto this time

1990 - 1995:

There was only:
    1.Euro Trance (also called Acid Trance or "real" Trance - artist: Dance 2 Trance, Paul Van Dyk, Cosmic Baby)

2.Psy Trance (also called Goa Trance - more psychadelic and faster - Goa Gil, Astral Projection).

1996 - 2002:

Euro Trance =
    1.German Trance (more harder style of trance, very typical for Germany - Kai Tracid, Mario Lopez, Taucher, Talla 2XLC

)
    2.Uk Trance (133 BPM at its best, more housy & techy but still trance - Sasha, Digweed, Nathan Fake
    )
    3. Dutch Trance (typical style for Netherlands, more soft, not hard - more emotive - Ferry Corsten, Tiesto, Rank 1, Signum
    )

2002- 2011:

1.Dutch Trance = now called Uplifting Trance (now produced worldwide also in Germany and UK - many of producers)

)

2. Uk Trance = now called Progressive Trance/Tech Trance (worldwide)

3. German Trance = now called Hard Trance/Handz UP (worldwide)

Balearic Trance = Uplifting or Progressive tracks with Summer feeling

Vocal Trance = Uplifting or Progressive Trance tracks with vocals

Psy Trance has also new sub-styles like Dark Trance or Progressive Psy Trance