Beiträge von C.R.Y.

Very beautiful track, one of the greatests of that era. The single did well on the UK club charts and attained number 16 in the UK singles charts. In Germany the single reached only number 67. Released in 2001 on Kontor, Fog Area and on many others.

Ocean to shore, asking for more, im on the run

Tillmann will be forever in my memory, also because of this track!

Video edit

Extended Mix

did you ever heard the Minimalistix Remix? Its a blast!

One of the biggest club tunes ever, can be found on every classic or rave compilation..

First release in 1993 (on the legendary Superstition label), later many times reworked and remixed

here a trancy rework from 1998 from Bervoets & De Goeij (aka Rank 1)

very solid and my favorite rework from Marco V, released in 2004

and at least the most popular version from the 1993 release, the Fruit Loops Mix, also many times released as Froot Loops

Favorite 90s song of my mother))

Nalin & Kane scored a massive club hit in 1997 with the mesmerising 'Beachball'. Perhaps it was the lucious vocals or the sweet summery sound of waves and seagulls. Whatever it was, people could not resist the track.

It was released in June 1997 as a single. The song was number-one for 4 weeks on the Canadian RPM Dance Chart and reached number 10 in Germany, number 19 in Switzerland, number 1 in Spain . It also reached the top 40 in Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Italy and the Netherlands. /wikipedia/

Here an unknown version (my personal favorite) from the original release, the Sea Side Mix

and here also the most known version, the Extended Vocal Mix

I would say its a house record.

Released in 1993 and it was a big club anthem for sure! Great for classix summer events.)

Original Netherlands Mix

Video Mix

Deep Tranquil Mix

yeah, the Woody Van Eyden Remix from 2002 was also very solid (sounds like ATB production)

My beloved German Trance dj from the past.. He was produced by the legend Torsten Stenzel (guy behind York, Sakin & Friends, Ayla and many other projects) but i dont really care. I hope i can see Taucher sometimes live in the future, i really hope so.

and now some of my favs.

Taucher - Happiness from 1993

Ayla - Ayla (Taucher Remix)

Scooter - Im Raving (Taucher Remix)

Taucher - Child Of The Universe

Taucher - Pictures Of A Gallery (Album Version)

Trance Allstars - The First Rebirth (Taucher Remix)

some big classic's, pure trance quality!

My favorite progressive trance producer from Germany, mostly known for the single "Let Me Take You (On A Journey)" (the maxi cd made it into German TOP 100 Verkaufscharts).

He made some of the greatests proggy atmospheric remixes ever, they have not aged beside the originals.

Here are my favorites, truly masterworks

Another all time classic of mine, i never get bored of this James Holden Remix, its beautiful and atmospheric, true evergreen.

Released in 2001 on Lost Language, the producer of the original Club version is Michael Woods.

James Holden Remix

Club Mix