Beiträge von C.R.Y.

it uses samples /melodies from Sandy B - Make The World Go Round (Deep Dish Round The World Remix) or maybe more from Camisra - Let Me Show You (Original Mix) and the main melody is from

After Sean Deason received a package from Tiesto's people containing the track and a license deal: "At first, I did not get it. I did not recognize anything. What did he sample from me? But then it hit me. I am this track. This is me."

Sean Deason aka Psykofuk

IMO was 2003 the best year for uplifting trance tunes! After then everything goes down for me with this genre.

Nocturnal Creatures was the second Tate vs. Grant collab and the follow up after "Let The Light Shine In".

Maybe some of you know Darren Tate under the name Jurgen Vries or DT8 Project and Jono Grant is 1/3 of Above & Beyond / Anjunabeats.

The 12" of Nocturnal Creatures was released on Mondo Records. First time i heard this track at ATB - The DJ In The Mix 1.

Jono Grant Mix is my favorite version

Produced by Carlo Resoort from 4 Strings. The 12" was released in 1998 on various labels.

In 2004 was the track reworked as 4 Strings - Turn It Around.

The Space Brothers Remix (imo the best version)

Extended Mix

VIDEO

The YOMC Global Mix is even better then the YOMC Remix. Such a huge work from Martin Roth!

The Original Club mix and Dj Wag Remix are from 1998 (Overdose). The First YOMC Remix is from 2001 (Overdose) and the YOMC Global Mix was released in 2005 (Traffic Tunes).

YOMC Global Mix

Club Mix

YOMC Remix played by Blank & Jones @ Trance Energy 2002 from 4:45

Power Trance from the mastermind Andreas Krämer (Junk Project/Aquaplex).

The 12" was released on Universal Prime Breaks in 1999.

I love the both sides of the vinyl.

Universal Action

Celebrating People (the B side on the vinyl)

Universal Action @ Mark EG - Brainstorm - Hardcore Trance Fusion

A rework of Styx - Mr. Roboto, released in 1999 at Stereophonic .. The track had also a video which rotated on Viva TV.

The maxi cd reached nr. 65 in German sale charts.

Here is the Anastasia Remix made by Oliver Laib and its imho the best version of the track

Oliver Huntemann and Stephan Bodzin production from 1999, released on Go For It! (Alphabet City).

The track is best known for Dj Tiesto, who played it as intro track at Trance Energy 2000.

Club Mix (lovin' so much the piano in the main part)

played by Dj Taucher at Viva Club Rotation (from 5:28)

played by Dj Tiesto at Trance Energy 2000

Really lovin' the Bruce Norris Remix from 1997 and the one year later released Van Bellen Remix. The vinyl was released on labels like Electronic, Additive and Bonzai.

Bruce Norris Remix (I think this guy was Harry Kane from Nalin & Kane)

Van Bellen Remix (one of the greatest progressive trance tunes from 90's, sample from Kano - Another Life)

Not really my favorite song or anything like it, i just think it will be good to have it here..

The single was released in 1999 on Unsubmissive Records (Ayla, Mythos N Dj Cosmo etc.)

You can here that it was clearly inspired by Chicane - Saltwater

Peak nr. 87 at German Single Charts

Martin Eyerer Remix

Ayla Remix

Video Mix