Beiträge von Akareyon

...moin! Bei Facebook tickert gerade das hier durch:

Zitat

My new sounds: TONY T - Way to Rio [STEFY DE CICCO Radio Remix] http://soundcloud.com/sciup-dasse/tony-t-way-to-rio-stefy-de on #SoundCloud

...und da steht:

Zitat

Ever since "Shine On" hit the charts, no summer party is complete without the voice of all-style singer Tony T. Now he responds to his loyal fans worldwide who asked him if he would be doing that sort of music again - full of positive energy, uplifting lyrics and that Jamaican flavour.. and the answer obviously is yes! For his new single "Way To Rio", he teamed up with Sciup & D'Asse and Stefy De Cicco to present a powerful mix of Caribbean vibes and club sound that is sure to make its way to the heart of every summer party.

Und das Video soll wohl am Montag rauskommen...

zu Tony T: Shine On

Also, wenn ich das richtig mitbekommen habe, hat Tony T sich von R.I.O. getrennt, um sein Ding machen zu können... war Ende April in Cala Ratjada und da war er grad mit 'nem Riesen-Team am Strand und am Video Drehen... dürfte ganz cool werden, hörte sich ein bisschen back-to-the-roots-mäßig an.

Übrigens Gratulation an R.I.O., Tony T und U-Jean für's "Turn This Club Around"-Doppelgold :-)

PS: tickert gerade bei Facebook durch:

Zitat

COMING SOON.. TONY T - "WAY TO RIO" (produced by Sciup & D'Asse with Stefy De Cicco and Simone Ermacora)