O-Mind - Vampires Kiss

• Welcher Mix ist denn der auf der FDH???

• Jop genau, wir haben den eher spontan noch gemacht, war erst nicht geplant ! Nun freuts mich aber das er da ist, mag den durchweg geshuffelten style der bassline, wenn ihr die version hört wird es euch auffallen, bei schnelleren Bpm triebt der richtig! :-D

• Na gibt doch lange Versionen hrhr

VÖ-Datum: 07.08.2009
    Label: Hammer Tracks

Vampire's Kiss feat. Laura Nori (Club Mix)
    Vampire's Kiss feat. Laura Nori (Hands Up Mix)
    Vampire's Kiss feat. Laura Nori (Monoloop Remix)
    Vampire's Kiss feat. Laura Nori (Lazy Jonez And The Weaver Remix)
    Vampire's Kiss feat. Laura Nori (Commercial Bitches Remix)
    Vampire's Kiss feat. Laura Nori (Monoloop Remix Instrumental)

Quelle & HPs:
    http://www.djshop.de/p/MP3/700…_s_kiss_feat._laura_nori/

• O-Mind feat. Laura Nori - Vampire´s Kiss

Already in 2001 O-MIND climbed up the media control charts with his project 2 DJS & ONE
    and the hit single „I Engineer“. Because of his long and succesful dj-activity you can find
    out the handwriting of a conversant producer regarding atmosphere and sounds.
    These characteristics are essential why he reached the media control charts in 2008
    once again with his project BANGBROS and the well-known single „Arschgesicht“.

Together with vocalist LAURA NORI which is already responsible for SPECIAL D´s
    international hit single „Come With Me“, numerous other collaborations with DJ DEAN or
    FRANKY B and furthermore the winning of the american HiNRG/Euro Track Award with her
    project BARCERA in 2007 this current single comes into being.
    With „Vampire´s Kiss“ they team fresh electronic sound with componenets of a pop ballad.
    International remixes of MONOLOOP, LAZY JONES & THE WEAVER and COMMERCIAL BITCHES
    complete this remix-package and are responsible for the musical diversity.

• Video ab jetzt Online

Meine Top 5 (24.09.2009)

1. Jens O. vs. Ti-Mo – Every Little Move (Club Mix)
    2. Clubstone – I Engineer 2k9 (Marc Pressure Vs. Base B. Remix)
    3. Cascada – Fever
    4. Maldox feat. C.Y.T. – Wherever You Go (Sun Kidz Extended)
    5. RIKAH – Day After Day (Verano Remix)