• [font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Max, better known as Amersy, stands for the young and fresh revolution in the EDM industry. Winning Nicky Romero’s Beatport [/font][font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Remix contest at the age of only 16 was the beginning of an impressive journey. While other people’s life in his age is usually filled with high school homework and math exams, Amersy started to make a name for himself and be a changing part in the world of electronic dance music.

Releases on labels like Protocol Records, Doorn Records and Armada Trice were getting him major support by artists such as Steve Angello, Alesso, David Guetta and many more.
    Having a collection of huge releases, remixes and collaborations ready in 2015 are just the beginning of an impressive career of this 18-year-old prodigy from Russia.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amersymusic[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/amersy[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Twitter: https://twitter.com/amersymusic[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Finde der macht eigentlich ganz nette Musik und ist noch relativ jung[/font]

Auf den Let Me Hear You Scream Remix wart ich sehnsüchtig

1.Shapov & Axwell - Belong (Original Mix)
    2.DJ M.E.G. & N.E.R.A.K - I can see you baby
    3.Bynon - Moonlight Party
    4.Joris Voorn - I Ran The Zoo (Digital Version)
    5.CYA - Mistakes (Original Mix)
    6.Dimitri Vangelis & Wyman - Shine (Original Mix)
    7.Mark Knight, Green Velvet Rene Amesz - Live Stream (Original Mix)
    8.Jenia X Styles - Stories (Original Mix)
    9.NEW_ID & Years feat. Moses York - Fly Forever (Original Mix)
    10.Shapov vs. Beverly Pills –Some People (Original Mix)

• ja ich auch. aber ich glaube der kommt leider nicht mehr. aber der typ macht sich ganz gut

nana der kommt schon noch keine Sorge

Ich denk bei 10k Likes bzw ich hoffe es

• http://thisisedm.it/amersy-sot…tra-intervista-esclusiva/

Übersetzung, irgendwo geklaut

1) Thank you very much for be part to this interview! Let’s start with the usual ritual question: who is Amersy before know that he is an international artist?

- My name is Max and I’m from Russia. I produce Electronic Dance Music and hopefully I can make a lot of people happy and go crazy with my music.

2) Tell us something about your work, how many hours a day you spend in the studio and when did you understand that music would be your life?

- Besides University, I spend most of the time of the day in my home studio producing music. 3-4 years ago, I started to realize how much fun it is to make music myself and since that day I could never stop and it is part of my life now.

3) Your last release was the remix for "Let Me Hear You Scream" by Hard Rock Sofa & Skidka on Size Records. What was your inspiration to make your version and why was released in Free DL?

- It’s actually one of my older tracks and only got released now. Every since Steve Angello premiered it on BBC Radio 1, people all around the world were so excited about it and asking me about the release every day. I like the original a lot, and decided to put my own twist to it. After such a long time of waiting, we thought it’s best to just give it away for free to make up for all the time people were waiting for it.

4) What do you think about the return of 'Future Rave' a style likes to 'Rasputin'? Your tracks 'Go' and 'Vavilon' (with Shapov) were played by the best EDM artists of the world.

- I love this style of music because it has so much energy and emotions in it. I’m very thankful and happy about all the support I get!

5) If it's possibile, can you give us some previews of your upcoming project?

- If you listen to some of my guestmixes / mixes I did recently, you are able to hear some of my new projects „wink“-Emoticon !

6) Which advice can you give for the young producer who want to show off? Steve Angello has said that the young producer prefer follow the trend before create something that can affect, do you agree with him?

- Work very hard, your music has to be unique and needs a certain style. But it also needs to fit to what today’s music sounds like. It takes a lot of practice, so be patient and work hard!

7) How is lived the EDM in Russia?

- There are a lot of talented producers here and I think the scene in general is growing!

8) Can you advise us, some musical talent that could make a career in the future?

- Other upcoming talents: Jesse Kiis & Gazlind

9) Well that's all, you want to let a message for your fan here in italy?

- I love my italian fans! I’m very happy that because of my track with Merk & Kremont - Charger I gained a lot of Italian followers! Italy also has a very cool and big EDM community and a lot of upcoming talents which is very cool! I really hope that i can play some shows in Italy soon!