D-Railed - Downbitch

• Label: Fatal Energy Records
    Katalognr.: FE007
    VÖ-Datum: 25-01-2016 / 08-02-2016

[Blockierte Grafik: https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks…85459-o3grpa-t500x500.jpg]

Zitat von D-Railed

My first attempt at mastering turned out better than I expected. 'Downbitch' now sounds fuller, meatier, phatter and overall packs an almighty little punch! I hope you enjoy and any feedback is always appreciated, sorry about the fade out's but it has to be done :)

Zitat von D-Railed

My latest track pretty much all finished... Downbitch! Changed the title for the last time, thought this one suited it better. All I did was take the word 'Downpitch' and change it. Suits really well because alot of the sounds are downpitched in the song. It's a hard nasty little tune from the first beat to the last. Incorporating a slight psy trance sound, with a more harder edged industrial, styled tech trance that I create. Runs at 145 bpm, which is slightly slower than my usual song, but certainly still packs a punch. Will see a release on Endorfiend Dark later down the track. cheers for listening and any feedback is always welcome.

Zitat von D-Railed

Preview #2 for my latest track Bitch Troll.

Zitat von D-Railed

My latest track pretty much all finished... Book Of The Dead. This is a hard and dirty, high energy tune incorporating my usual industrial raw hard dance feeling. Also includes some cheeky 'Evil Dead' samples. Hope you enjoy, and feedback is always welcome.

Zitat von D-Railed

My latest track in the works... Necronomicon Ex-Mortis (Book of The Dead). This tune so far is dirty and hard, has a crossover Hard Dance sound inspired by all things raw, noisy and dark. Still early stages yet. Cheers for listening and any feedback is always welcome :)