• Zitat

Dozer is one of the fastest rising stars in the hardstyle scene. After performing as Dj Tony for almost 20 years, Tony thought it was time for a change in his career and started to focus completely on hard- and newstyle.

Not only did he change his style of music, but also changed his name into “Dozer”. Within one week after undergoing this massive change, he produced his first track under his new guise with a new style. This outstanding release, called “ The Church of the Darkside”, a co-production with Michel Pollen (who’s also the co-producer of Donkey Rollers) got supported by all major hardstyle dj’s and became a classic from it release date. Nowadays it only takes Dozer ten seconds to get the fans screaming: “ this is my church, the church of the darkside”.
    The flipside of this release, “Phantom”, became a huge success as well and the second EP, “The Legacy/Reverse” was an even bigger hit! Again his tunes got supported by all major hardstyle dj’s around the world what made him a man to respect within the hardstyle industry. All tracks are released on Superplastik, which is a sub label of Fusion Records.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/ob…/59/n69234897222_5822.jpg]

http://www.djdozer.com/

• Das Allerfeinste neben Pitcher & NC was ich zurzeit höre :)

My Top 10:

01 Gunz for Hire - Inside my Head :love:

02 Atmozfears & Toneshifterz - You & Me
    03 Luminite - Dragonblood
    04 Noisecontrollers - You know I Like it
    05 Adrenalize & Atmozfears - Feel Good
    06 Noisecontrollers - Whose Plan is it
    07 Cyber - TBA (Bootleg)
    08 Wasted Penguinz - TBA
    09 Headhunterz - Destiny
    10 Gunz for Hire - Pussy Lover

• Das war der Untergang von Dozer