Anvil Soundset (+Bonus Farbrausch V2 Complete)

• Hello Music Friends & Sceners,

while the Oldie but Goldie "Scene" Synth Farbrausch V2 celebrates the 5.th Aniversary, I've decided to make a complete Soundset. There are various Sounds for all kinds of Electronica Music. But it's dedicated to Trance Music, it's a strenght of this synth toy from KB. Some possibilities & Sound examples are on the File "The Ultimate Farbrausch V2 - Anvil Sounddemo.v2m". Extract the low-weight 15,6 kb, and Enyoy 31:03 Min. of Single Sounds (until 26:30) & Music Arrangements (until 31:03) in the Mix. You have only to Play them in "Winampv2.91.incl.skins.&.v2m.import.7z". Or try the huge Sound Collection "Winamp.v2m_collector.7z".
    And of course, listen to my Song "DJ Anvil - Braindead (V2M Version).v2m", if you want. The most impressive thing is the small filesize (close to midi-files), but it's really synthetic music. Not a cheap "Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth".

You can use all Sounds in your Productions (MP3 Songs/Demos/Intros etc.) for Free. I would glad to hear them anywhere.

Just want to thank God for his love & help, on creating this Patches :-) Was hard, but Fun work. And if you doesn't like the Skin, than try my Apperience.

Hint:
    To extract .7z you need 7-Zip or Win Rar.

Greetz & Beatz

DJ Anvil (=Tranceporter/DJ Looper)

Download Free Soundset & Youtube Sounddemo:
    http://openanvil.blogspot.com/…lete-incl-vsti-anvil.html